Recipe of the Week: Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Test this tasty recipe out for dinner this week and you’re guaranteed to come back for seconds!
- 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large shallots, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1-1/2 pound peeled & deveined large shrimp (21-25 count)
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shallots, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir 1-2 min. or until garlic is golden. Add wine; bring to boil. Cook until liquid is reduced to about ¼ cup. Stir in shrimp and sauce; cover. Cook 3-4 min. or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Stir in butter. Add pasta and toss to coat. Top with basil just before serving.