Recipe of the Week: Southwest Butternut Squash Casserole
This easy weeknight recipe comes from Jar of Lemons. The butternut squash makes it the perfect fall meal. Would you ever make this at home?
- 3 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 15oz. can black beans drained
- 3/4 cup cooked ground beef
- 1/2 cup sliced peppers
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the squash, black beans, cooked ground beef, sliced peppers, cheese, and cilantro in a casserole dish.
- Cook for about 25 minutes (or until everything is hot).
- Top with crushed red pepper, paprika, and salt/pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!